If you are like us date nights can be hard to come by these days. After working and chasing kids around all day, most nights it is barely all we can do to brush our teeth before bed. On the rare occasion that we manage to leave the house in clothes that aren’t used as a Kleenex, here is where we like to visit. We recommend reservations at most places.
Steak and Fish
- Montarra– Algonquin
- Bonefish Grill– Algonquin
- Jameson’s Charhouse– Crystal Lake
- Cooper’s Hawk– South Barrington
- Ruth’s Chris– South Barrington
- Stoney River– Deer Park
Beer and Burgers
- Woodscreek Tavern– Lake in the Hills
- Lucky Monk– Barrington
- Dukes Alehouse– Crystal Lake
- Emmett’s– Palatine
Just Having a Drink
- Crystal Lake Brewing– Crystal Lake (no food is served here, but you can bring in your own)
- Jasters– Crystal Lake
And if you want to dine outside, check out our picks here.
So go out and enjoy some adult time!!