We’ve been struggling a bit as to what to get our kids for Christmas. It shouldn’t be that hard, they want EVERYTHING they see in the toy aisle. But we know after a few days some of the things they want will never be touched again. So we wanted to give them gifts that will make it to January and beyond.
- Transformers – Always a favorite with the boys, this one transforms in 3-steps and stands over 19 inches tall.
- D.C. Super Hero Girls – Superheroes are a hit for girls and boys, but we love that strong girls are making it big this holiday season.
- Family Game Night – With the winter weather here, we need to find things to have fun at home for the family – order takeout and play a game. Invite another family over and make it a party!
- Kindle Fire Kids – This tablet is priced right, gives parental controls, educational and full of fun!
- Melissa & Doug Easel – We love this easel (and M&D products) for our littles. They can use it as a chalkboard, dry erase board, or to paint. Take 20% off $25 or More At Melissa & Doug, runs from today through 12/11 at 11:59EST. Use code: HOLIDAY20 at checkout.
- Legos – A must have on every kids list, no matter the age, Legos are sure to put a smile on their face.
- Hot Wheels – Always a classic gift, this race track does not require batteries (why do we always forget the batteries?) and can run several cars at a time to see how long it takes for a crash.
- Tea Collection pajamas – We love the quality and designs of this brand for both boys and girls. The wardrobe sets are a favorite to mix and match. Shop with code JOY to receive 20% off your order for a limited time.
- Zoo Membership – Whether its the zoo or museum, a gift the grandparents love to give is a membership somewhere fun for the whole family to enjoy anytime of year.
We hope this gave you some ideas for your kids. Happy Shopping!
This post does contain affiliate links, we may receive a small commission for the purchase of some of these items. Thank you for your support!