Our friend Erika over at A Little Bit of Everything has a series where her and other bloggers Own It and claim their crazy. Basically, they talk about all their crazy quirks.
We thought it would be fun to do this as well, so here is a sneak peek into Jen’s crazy!
- I have a very weird thing where every night before bed, the absolute LAST thing I do before getting into bed is go to the bathroom. So, lets say I get ready for bed, go to the bathroom and then walk into the kids room or run downstairs to grab something, yep I have to go back to the bathroom before I get in my bed. It is totally weird I know, but I can’t fall asleep and relax if I don’t.
- Speaking of night time routines, I do not like being the last person in the house to go to bed. It freaks me out. I would much rather go to bed knowing my husband is up, it is just cozier to me.
- Pickle juice= EWWWWWWWWW. If I am ever at a restaurant and they serve a pickle on the plate next to the fries and burger my husband knows it is his immediate job to remove it from my plate. The juice soaks into the fries and bun and NOOOOO it ruins everything. And it doesn’t even smell good. EEEWWW. I don’t even want to get into how if I am in a drive-thru line and they screw up my order and put pickles (or mustard for that matter) on it, it totally ruins my entire meal.
- I am known for leaving half drank beverages all around the house. I am basically the girl from Signs (ya know the movie from way back). Especially cans of pop (which I rarely drink) I will NEVER finish. But everyone knows I will most likely leave your house with a half drank glass.
- I cannot stand having dirty dishes on the right side of the sink, yet I have no problem leaving clean dishes on the left side of the sink for days……. like what is that about?
- I cannot stand my feet being cold. I wear socks ALL THE TIME and I wear slippers year round in my house. I definitely won’t wear no socks from the months of November-March. I do wear socks to bed but once my bed is warm I take the socks off.
- I don’t like having unread messages on my phone. If I see a little number in the corner of that icon, I have to check it. I may not reply right away, but I will read it 🙂
- I do not drink any hot beverage. No hot chocolate, no tea, no coffee. Beverages should be refreshing, warm drinks are weird. Speaking of coffee, I don’t drink that at all, in any form. Gross.
- I don’t like things on my feet that aren’t shoes. This means no skiis, rollerblades, ice skates etc. I don’t feel in control and I don’t like it.
I am sure there are a million other weird things about me but I can’t think of anymore. I will say that it was a dangerous game I played when I asked my husband to help me come up with this list 🙂