Good morning, it’s (almost) the weekend! We’re kicking off the first Friday of July with Erika, Narci and Andrea and some of our favorite things. You never know what’s going to pop up on this list, so let’s get to it!
- Younger: How the heck am I just discovering this show now?? I was looking for a show to watch the other day and came across this On Demand. I am almost through Season 2 and Season 4 just premiered. It is Sex in the City esq but a little cleaner 😉 Plus, I love Sutton Foster and Hilary Duff!!
- Jean Jacket: Again, I know I am late to the party but a few weeks ago I was texting with Wen and saying I was wanting a jean jacket after she said she was on the hunt for one. So, I finally took the plunge and I am officially OBSESSED! I wear it at least 3 times a week so I apologize to everyone who always sees me. I wear it was my summer dresses, or cute shorts and a top. It is great because it is light weight and stretchy. Also, I know many people probably don’t regularly shop at New York and Company but I have found their online sizing tool extremely accurate for sizing! And right now it is on sale for less than $50!
- Coola Face Sunscreen: Ok, by now you all probably know I am sunscreen obsessed because I have very fair skin and get burned. I never get tan and with a recent skin scare I am more cautious than ever (plus, no one wants wrinkles!!). I hate face sunscreen that leaves your face all shiny and oily looking. I got a sample of this stuff and it was amazing. It goes on all silky and smooth and has NO smell and gives a great matte finish. I immediately ordered it after using the sample. Definitely put this in your summer rotation. I have also used it as a makeup primer and it works great.
- Ray-Ban sunglasses: these cute little things get complimented daily, even as I’m sitting at Starbucks writing this post. I love the size,style and color. I use to have several pairs of sunnies but in my quest to declutter and capsule wardrobe, I’m down to two. You can snag a similar pair for yourself here.
- Parmesan crisps: I think I’m late to the game here, but these little crunchy bites of cheese are fantastic. I have been look for a snack that would take the place of chips, but also work well with a glass of wine. Zero carbs, no guilt, full of protein and flavor that are essentially just cheese and air that’s baked..eat up my friends!
- My little soccer player: Yep, I think I’m officially a soccer mom! It took a few weeks of warming up and getting the hang of it, but she’s all in now. We did six weeks of Spring soccer, where we ended with her first goal! Next up was a week long summer camp (at 8 a.m. ~ yawn) with Chicago Fire and now we’re half way through summer soccer. She’s loving it!